Monday, January 30, 2006

Dreams realized

This morning I glanced at my kitchen table and realized that a childhood dream of mine has come true: my kitchen is a jungle.


I did not post any works-in-progress last week because the current work is undergoing various stages of hideousness, which I have been duly documenting, but do not wish to display until I have dragged it back from disaster and can produce the miraculous result, with all due pomp and flourishing.

Also, an alter ego of mine has taken on a life of her own and is running amok amidst the evangelical element. If you check her out, bear in mind that this is a fictitious character whose views do not necessarily reflect those of the management. Or not wholly or all of the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A photo as lush, beautiful, light-dappled and delightful as you are! -Beck